Translate

Monday, December 28, 2015

Press Statement by USBO President


PRESS STATEMENT BY USBO PRESIDENT DATUK SERI DR SALLEH SAID KERUAK

This is to announce that I have taken leave as President of the United Sabah Bumis Organisation (USBO), a non-governmental organization (NGO) which is affliated to the ruling Barisan Nasional coalition. This allows me to concentrate on my work as a minister in the Federal cabinet. 
During my leave, Tan Sri Pandikar Amin Mulia, who is Dewan Rakyat Speaker and USBO’s deputy president 1, will carry out the duties of USBO President. I have discussed with Tan Sri Pandikar over this matter and he has agreed to accept it.
The other two Deputy Presidents of USBO are Datuk Salsidu Ibrahim and Datuk Amir Kahar  Tun Mustapha while Member of Parliament for Silam Datuk Datu Nasrun Bin Datu Mansur is the  secretary general.

No comments: